As the Educational Community of Aberfoyle Park Primary School Campus:
• We commit to a common identity called The Campus
• We stand at the forefront of innovation in maximising the learning opportunities for children within the context
of a cooperative working relationship between Non-Government and Government schooling sectors.
• We commit to developing skills of resilience and optimism as we teach skills to enable students to participate
positively in a dynamic world.
• Through innovative best practice teaching that includes contemporary specialist programs, we create
exciting opportunities for students whilst catering for the learning needs of all on Campus.
As a Community we advocate Core Values:
• By demonstrating respect for difference, fairness, openness, trust and compassion as we commit
to Campus and the wider Community.
We maintain and encourage Relationships between the Schools, Church and Community groups:
• As we enhance our commitment to Campus and the uniqueness of our individual schools through positive,
cooperative, collaborative, respectful interaction and program and resource sharing
Each school has their own Councils or Boards retaining their individuality but each being represented on Campus Conference which is an information sharing and consensus seeking forum. For further information regarding schools and enrolments, please contact the Campus Office on (08) 8270 3077 or the respective Principal.