Performing Arts & Media Centre
The Campus Performance Arts and Media Centre is used by all three schools for assemblies, instrumental music tuition conducted in sound proof rooms and choir. The Campus Specialist Performing Arts teachers provide quality classroom programs as well as extra-curricular activities for our students. This venue is also available for hire to community members.
- Seating for 250
- Control room with stage lighting, 36-channel sound desk, and projector with screen
- Fully equipped kitchen with oven, stove, urn, fridge/freezer, etc.
- Air-conditioning and heating
- Large circular tables that seat 10
- Toilets located within the building
- Onsite parking access.